Mayor and Board of Aldermen
MAYOR: Dr. Bob Lovingood
- John Hammontree (Vice Mayor, Police Liaison)
- Betty Sparks (Parks and Recreation Liaison)
- James "Hamp" Brown (Fire Liaison)
- Michael Moore (Public Works Liaison)
- City Hall: 423-884-6211 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00am - 4:00pm)
- Police Department: 423-884-2480
- Fire Department: 423-884-6111
- Zoning and Planning - Ruth Hawk:423-253-4187
- Building Inspector - Matt Widner: 865-964-5301 or email@example.com
- Library: 423-884-6729
- Non-Emergency Number for Dispatch: 423-442-HELP (442-4357)
*All after-hours police calls should be directed to the non-emergency number (423-442-4357)
- Inside City Limits: Vonore Community Center
- Outside City Limits: Vonore Elementary School
Events (see calendar also)
- Mayor and Board of Aldermen meeting is held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the upper level of City Hall.
- Vonore Planning Commission meets on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Vonore Community Center (located above the Vonore Public Library).
- Vonore City Traffic Court is held on the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the upper level of City Hall.
- The Community Center can be rented out by individuals or groups for birthday parties, baby showers, wedding receptions, etc. Please contact City Hall at 423-884-6211 for more information.
- Population: 1,474
- Annual Operating Budget: $2,034,000
- 19 full-time employees and 5 part-time employees
- Departments include: Fire, Police, Public Works, City Hall and Library
- Vonore Zoning Ordinance: www.monroeplanning.com
- Vonore Sign Regulations.docx
- Liquor by the Drink Process.doc
- Sign Permit Application.pdf
- Community Center Rules of Use.docx
- Building Permit Application.pdf
- Building Construction Design Criteria VONORE.pdf