Mayor and Board of Aldermen
- John Hammontree, Mayor
- James "Hamp" Brown (Vice Mayor, Fire Liaison)
- Dr. Kristi Windsor (Police Liaison)
- Michael Moore (Public Works Liaison)
- Vacant (Parks and Recreation Liaison)
- City Hall: 423-884-6211 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00am - 4:00pm)
- Police Department: 423-884-2480
- Fire Department: 423-884-6111
- Zoning and Planning - Laura Smith: 423-253-4187 or email@example.com
- Building Official- Chuck Whited: 423-337-1824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire Official - Danny Amschler: 423-884-6111
- Library: 423-884-6729
- Non-Emergency Number for Dispatch: 423-442-HELP (442-4357)
*All after-hours police calls should be directed to the non-emergency number (423-442-4357)
- Inside City Limits: Vonore Community Center
- Outside City Limits: Vonore Elementary School
Events (see calendar also)
- Mayor and Board of Aldermen meeting is held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the upper level of City Hall.
- Vonore Planning Commission meets on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Vonore Community Center (located above the Vonore Public Library).
- Vonore City Traffic Court is held on the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the upper level of City Hall.
- The Community Center can be rented out by individuals or groups for birthday parties, baby showers, wedding receptions, etc. Please contact City Hall at 423-884-6211 for more information.
- Population: 1,551
- 19 full-time employees and 9 part-time employees
- Departments include: Fire, Police, Public Works, City Hall and Library
- Vonore Zoning Ordinance: www.monroeplanning.com
Click Here To Pay Property Taxes Online
Or Pay by phone at 1-855-998-9048 toll-free